AKN Farms Pvt Ltd, formerly known as AKN traders was started by Mr. Ananth Kumar Naidu in 2007. The company which started with very low investment, has grown to be one of the most eminent player in the industry today.
Mr. Ananth Kumar Naidu, with his unique Knowledge & strategies, has diversified the business (Livestock farming & Meat processing). Each & every step is taken under his guidance & support. This way, we ensure quality, Hygiene and freshness to consumers & profit to all our farmers and suppliers.
- Initially (2007), we started Duck Farming with 100 parents (90:10 ratio) for egg production. Later, understanding the increased demand for duck meat in the market, we started rearing PEKIN DUCKS.
- In 2010, after our extensive research on Rabbit Farming, we found that there is a huge demand for rabbit meat in market with very less suppliers to fulfill the demand. This, encouraged us to start the rabbit farm in Doddabalapura with the capacity of 100 breeders (80 female : 20 male ratio).
- All our hard work & efforts to maintain the quality, yielded us good results. Now, we have initiated our second unit with the capacity of 200 breeders. Our rabbit farms are located in Hesarghatta and Gowribidanur. We are grateful to be helping many five star hotels & well known retails outlets in overcoming their challenge of supplying fresh & hygienic rabbit meat to their clients.
- Today, other than rabbit & duck, we have forayed into various other fields like Goat Farming Guinea Fowl Farming Quails Farming
We believe in “Grow & Let Grow”. So, we encourage farmers across Karnataka to start up the rabbit & Duck farming. We provide necessary training & on-time support, which builds confidence in farmers to adopt multi farming policy and have profitable and successful business.
We established a manual meat processing plant in 2008. Thanks, to those meat processing industry experts who supported us. Our meat products are processed and distributed not only throughout Karnataka but also in other states like Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Goa and Maharastra. In compliance with international food standards, quality, freshness, high nutrition value and hygiene, these products are in high demand.
Through our retail outlets, we are developing market for rabbit and other exotic meat like Duck, Turkey, Country Chicken & Quails. Our company outlets of exotic meats create awareness in people for consuming the exotic meat and feel the rich taste.
Now we are well recognized company for our high quality standard multi Livestock farming and exotic meat processing.
Yes, there are other companies who are in the same industry and involved in livestock business. They are encouraging farmers to start the exotic livestock farming (Rabbit, Turkey, Quails & duck etc.) with promising buy back guarantee and helping them to do marketing. But “Why the livestock industry in Karnataka is still behind? Why farmers are ending up with huge lose and closing their farms?
Drawbacks are :
- Lack of knowledge in the livestock farming (Eg : Rabbit farming)
- Poor guidance provided to farmers & misleading them for their own benefits
- Not being updated on current market trends of the products
- Educational barrier in selecting livestock & evaluation of live market price
- Absence of knowledge on before & after business analysis
- Lack of government policies for the livestock farming
- Incomplete knowledge on the disease control system
- Being over smart
Below are the reasons to choose us :
- We provide complete knowledge on all above Problems
- Since we are leading meat dealers in the industry, no need of separate marketing plans
- Our good reputation in the livestock & meat industry
- We provide proper guidelines on farming and meat processing
- We evaluate product price based on the market value and it will always help farmers to know the price in advance
- Regular training camp will be conducted for farmers on advanced farming methodologies, techniques & technologies this helps each farmer to be abreast with the current industry trends
- We encourage and support our client new initiatives and ideas
- We help our clients providing back up business
- Free consultation for new farmers in the early stage
- We provide a platform to our clients to expose their business
- Regular update on new medicines for vaccination and diseases
- Optional Buy back policy
- Providing concentrate feed and grass seeds for cheaper price
- Waste Management training will be provided to farmer so they utilize the waste & convert it to money
- Awareness camp on how to cultivate the crop for livestock
- We create a Platform for farmer to interact with Vet Doctors and government officials for all there quires
- Regular update on government policies
- We provide certificate on livestock training
- We provide healthy and pure bloodline livestock (Rabbit Breeds, Bunnies, 1 day old chicks of Country Chicken, Duck & Turkey) for farmer to start the business.